- New Law Forces Community College Professors to Disclose Textbook Costs
- Community College Gets More Expensive: Tuition Increases
- First Ever National Community College Survey: The Surprising Results!
- Kids in College: Community Colleges Ramping Up Summer Programs for All Ages
- Texas and Arkansas both Awarded Grants from Complete College America
We have the report on the real state of the job market, as well as some tips that could put you at the forefront during your own job search.
In today’s competitive job market, apprenticeships are becoming more popular than ever. For example, at Guam Community College, the number of participants in their apprenticeship program has currently reached a historical high.
Evaluation of prohibited actions in the workplace
Legal frameworks on which an organization may be governed
Evaluation of the most common pillars of ethics. For example, evaluation of ethical philosophies such as deontologism, relativism, egoism, and utilitarianism (although these pillars of focus may vary for each course)
Examination of ethical violations in various business organizations (often based on hypothetical cases, historical occurrences, etc.)