- Harness the Power of the Sun for Your Solar Technician Career
- The Surprising Effect of the Recession on Community College Enrollment
- Does Money Motivate College Completion? New Task Force Says Yes
- Promoting Success and Completion: New Report Helps Lead the Way
- New Guidebook Helps Students Successfully Navigate Community College
In this struggling economy, community college has become the go-to place for displaced workers looking for training in a new field and high school graduates who are unable to afford the skyrocketing tuition rates at four-year institutions. However, the path from enrollment to graduation is not always an easy one. We have tips to help incoming students get the most from their community college experience, so they can use it as an effective starting point for a successful and lucrative career.
First, find a readiness assessment online or through . . . read more
In addition, participating colleges agree to monitor their progress and report their findings to Achieving the Dream so that other colleges can benefit from their knowledge and experience. This year, the organization learned three important lessons on improving learning from two of the participating community colleges in their pool.