- OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
- Wiser and Older: The Movement to Enroll Community College Students Over the Age of 50
- Top 10 Most Community College Transfer-Friendly Universities
- Community Colleges Receiving Grants to Ease the Pinch of Tighter Budgets
- Massachusetts Community College System Slammed Twice in One Week
The report, titled, “Women in Community Colleges: Access to Success,” was officially released just before Mother’s Day. The authors of the report, Andresse St. Rose and Catherine Hill, used a variety of sources as they put together their analysis. These sources included a review of community college literature, interviews with college students and leaders, and program materials from select schools. Federal data was also used to compile the report, including facts and figures from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System and the Beginning Postsecondary Students Longitudinal Study.