- Faith Based Initiatives at Community Colleges: Faux Pas or Politically Correct?
- Why the Male Population is Spiking at Community Colleges
- Goldman Sachs and Community Colleges: Teaming Up for Small Business Assistance
- The First Positive Grid Campus is a Community College
- How to Guarantee Employment after Graduation: Skills for America's Future
However, a college degree is imperative today for individuals who want to gain employment that offers sufficient income to support themselves and their families. Community colleges are an especially good place to get an education because of the convenience and affordability many two-year institutions offer. To help students reach their goals, colleges are getting creative in their methods of student retention.
One community college has come up with what they believe is a solution to this collegiate quandary.
How to Test out of College Classes
CLEP - You can earn credit for college courses by taking CLEP exams, which are proctored by the College Board. Upon evaluation of the test scores, college officials can evaluate whether or not a student's CLEP performance is . . . read more