- New Law Forces Community College Professors to Disclose Textbook Costs
- Community College Gets More Expensive: Tuition Increases
- First Ever National Community College Survey: The Surprising Results!
- Kids in College: Community Colleges Ramping Up Summer Programs for All Ages
- Texas and Arkansas both Awarded Grants from Complete College America
Some community college students in need of legal support may struggle to find the financial means to pay for a professional lawyer. Fortunately, many community colleges have programs that provide current students with free or reduced cost access to lawyers and paralegals. For example, students enrolled . . . read more
If you're in the market for a new laptop, cell phone, or other form of technology, it will financially benefit you to shop with companies that cater to students' needs. Many of the companies that offer technological products strive to attract buyers with enticing college discounts.
Before paying for the rising cost of a movie ticket, always remember to show your student ID. Movie theaters often offer significant savings for students, with some . . . read more