- New Law Forces Community College Professors to Disclose Textbook Costs
- Community College Gets More Expensive: Tuition Increases
- First Ever National Community College Survey: The Surprising Results!
- Kids in College: Community Colleges Ramping Up Summer Programs for All Ages
- Texas and Arkansas both Awarded Grants from Complete College America
If awarded the grant, the student-parent will receive $650 per month to pay for childcare services. To maintain eligibility, student-parents must adhere to the following regulations:
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be eligible for the Pell Grant.
- Must be enrolled in a degree, diploma, or transfer credit program.
- Submit monthly attendance sheets documenting class attendance.
By following these guidelines, students can focus on their coursework and not have to worry about the financial strain of paying for childcare.