- Determining whether there is a need for training
- Identifying training needs, goals and objectives
- Developing learning activities and conducting training
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the program and creating improvements when necessary
More and more community colleges across the country are opening their doors to middle school and high school students for summer enrichment programs. These classes provide the opportunity for students to continue learning throughout summer vacation in a fun, low-stress environment that promotes hands-on learning and smaller class sizes for the greatest benefit.
- Programs that emphasize academic instruction provide students with the opportunity to enhance their cognitive skills.
- Any type of summer enrichment program can improve students' social skills and provide opportunity for personal growth.
- Summer programs encourage routine during the summer months and encourage physical activity, which may help prevent behavioral issues and emotional downfalls.