- Why High School Students Should Take Community College Classes
- Studying Ghosts: Paranormal Investigation Courses at Community College
- How to Take Online Community College Classes for Free
- Mastering Math: A Guide to Passing Your Community College Math Requirements
- 5 Alternative Methods for Earning Community College Credits
To find out how your local community college parenting classes can help you and your family, consider some of the most popular and widely available opportunities at campuses nationwide.
Mt. San Jacinto Community College (MSJCC), California Campuses
As the San Diego News Network reports, Mt. San Jacinto Community College has gained a great deal of positive attention for its innovative parenting classes. Through cooperating Mt. San Jacinto-area campuses, participants enjoy completely free classes and resources for improved parent-child relationships and child development. Throughout the six week course, participants will engage in sessions focusing on issues such as "From Power Struggles to Encouragement," "Challenges in Discipline," as well as other topics of exploration.