- The Reverse Transfer Process
- Benefits of Internships for Community College Students
- Why You Should Earn Your Teacher Certification in Community College
- 3 Reasons Why Top Universities are Recruiting Community College Students
- Why Congress Has Eliminated Community College Support for Convicted Criminals
Lake Michigan College, a community college in Benton Harbor, Michigan, made news recently when it announced that it is banning anyone who is registered as a sex offender of children from enrolling in courses.
- Schools that celebrate a religious history dating back to the school’s founders. However, these schools may or may not include the particular origin of religion as a major part of their modern-day instruction or campus functions.
- Schools that are dedicated to traditional evangelical values, wherein the campus structures their conduct guidelines based on a set of religious beliefs and values. For example, some community colleges affiliate with Southern Baptist, Mennonite, and . . . read more