- What are the Biggest Issues Facing Community Colleges Today? New Study has Answers
- New York College Gets Big Donation, New Name
- Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
- Sprucing Up Campus: Beautification Projects Abounding at Community Colleges
- The Future of America: Career Education Plan Announced by Whitehouse
More Adjunct Faculty Seen Statewide
During the same time, the study found that only around 17% of students enrolled in community colleges across the state successfully completed their degree programs. The dismal number was limited to first-time community college students who failed to earn a two-year degree within three years. Researchers attributed the low rates to a growing number of adjunct faculty members.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Adjunct . . . read more