- Sex Offenders: Banned on Community Colleges
- New Federal Grant Provides Nearly $500 Million to Boost Community College Workforce Development
- How Free is Free Speech on Community College Campuses?
- Community Colleges Contemplate Armed Security Guards on Campus
- Should Instructors Be Allowed to Carry Guns on Campus?
Community colleges are coping with major budget deficits, and this section covers how students are being impacted. From local fundraising efforts to federal grants, we値l explore how community colleges are staying afloat despite funding cuts and cost increases.
Community college campuses should be a safe place, and these policies, controversial or not, aim to achieve that goal. Schools have banned sex offenders from campus, allowed security to carry guns and installed surveillance cameras in an effort to keep students safe. Here we値l cover the latest crime and safety policies in place on campuses across the country.
From controversial reform to cursing in the classroom, our articles provide the latest news on school controversies. Here you値l find information on some of the hot button topics related to community colleges.
From free speech to free dress, what rights do students have or relinquish on campus? Smoking bans, faith based initiatives and rights violations are just a few of the topics covered here. Don稚 miss out on the latest information on student rights on community college campuses.