- Top 10 Community Colleges in the U.S. in 2013
- How to Ensure Your Community College Credits Transfer to a 4 Year University
- Top 10 Most Community College Transfer-Friendly Universities
- Why More Students are Choosing Community Colleges over Traditional Four-Year Schools
- Transferring from Community College to a 4-year Institution
When a school is accredited, it has been proven to provide a quality of education recognized by the educational community at large. Accredited schools are better recognized for their coursework and credits earned, and students who attend these institutions are more likely to be able to receive financial aid or transfer credits to another college or university.
- Simplified admission process that allows students access to both colleges with one application
- Course planning and advising is coordinated for a more efficient degree track
- Financial aid is streamlined between the two schools
- Expanded options for student services, including counseling, libraries and computer labs
- Transcripts may be sent automatically from one institution to the other . . . read more
One publication, Washington Monthly, has created a simple ranking system of the top community colleges in the country. Which community colleges are at the top of the list – and do the Washington Monthly’s rankings truly matter?