Browse past news stories for Aims Community College in Greeley, CO.
- Aims Community College celebrates 30 years in downtown Loveland - Loveland Reporter-Herald
posted on July 2, 2016 at 05:13:07 am
LOVELAND -- Laurel Johnson of Loveland practiced getting the right amount of watercolor paint on paper during an Aims Community College class on Thursday. The 14-y ...
- Aims Community College officials put shovels to work in latest construction kickoff - Greeley Tribune
posted on June 27, 2016 at 05:38:53 pm
Shiny, keepsake shovels stood atop a picturesque pile of dirt Monday, serving as the backdrop to the construction kickoff of the new Applied Technology Education Center at Aims Commu ...
- BRIEF: Aims Community College wraps up year of Comcast partnership with computer giveaway - NewsOK.com
posted on May 26, 2016 at 02:09:21 am
Aims Community College and Comcast recently gave away eight laptops and one iPad Air to low-income students as part of the organizations' Internet Essentials program, which is des ...
- On the job: Tribune reporter learns his way around cars at Aims Community College - Greeley Tribune
posted on May 24, 2016 at 04:21:15 am
New buildings, more programs and expanded opportunities highlight the past decade at Aims Community College. Wanting to take a closer look, Tribune reporter Tyler Silvy became a student ...
- Centennial BOCES breaks 20-year partnership with Aims Community College - Greeley Tribune
posted on May 21, 2016 at 04:20:35 am
The education cooperative Centennial BOCES has moved on from an alliance with Aims Community College to provide high school services on the college's campus, bringi ...
- Aims Community College students give valuable tax preparation boost - The Denver Post
posted on May 16, 2016 at 04:48:52 pm
GREELEY, CO. – MARCH 21: Synergy Resources Corporation has a natural gas pad located near the campus of Aims Community College in Greeley, March, 21, 2013. Aims Community College ha ...
- Study: Aims Community College has $500 million economic impact - Greeley Tribune
posted on April 7, 2016 at 05:02:35 am
The college has added $33.5 million to the economy, good for 768 jobs, according to the study. The overall $541.6 million impact supports nearly 10,000 jobs. The bi ...
- Aims Community College to host job fair, education expo - BizWest Media
posted on March 28, 2016 at 09:48:04 pm
GREELEY — Aims Community College is partnering with Employment Services of Weld County to host a Career and Education Expo from 4 to 6 p.m., April 7. The exp ...
- Aims Community College wants amendment to open meetings exception bill - Greeley Tribune
posted on March 9, 2016 at 10:12:26 pm
The Aims Community College Board of Trustees will not be able to hold electronic meetings if Aims officials get their way. Aims spokeswoman Laura Coale has confirmed ...
- Greeley-Evans School District 6, Aims Community College finalize partnership ... - Greeley Tribune
posted on February 16, 2015 at 09:55:32 pm
Thanks to a partnership with Aims Community College, the freshmen and sophomores who enroll at that Greeley academy, as well as those at Windsor Charter Academy's high school, ...
- False report leads to lockdown at Aims Community College in Greeley - FOX31 Denver
posted on January 7, 2015 at 07:16:27 pm
GREELEY, Colo. — A lockdown on the Aims Community College campus in west Greeley was cancelled shortly after it was issued on Wednesday morning, with the school confirming the precaution was taken due to an “emergency situation.” Both a tweet and& ...
January 14, 2017
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
January 14, 2017
A new report by the American Institutes for Research shows that some states are paying billions of dollars on community college students who drop out before earning a degree or certification.
January 14, 2017
Learn about a Governor’s Investment in Aerospace grant that will help 13 Washington community colleges develop training programs for the aerospace industry.